Monday 25 June 2012

Old Sessions House

I walked down Clerkenwell Road and was just looking around at all of the places, people and things going on around me. I saw a big building across the way that looked important so I decided to walk over there. As I walk up to the building, I realized it was the Old Sessions House. This is a purpose built 18th century law court and is where the Artful Dodger involves Oliver in a pick-pocketing incident. Oliver was brought here to court after being accused of pickpocketing Mr. Brownlow. This area looks like a little market could have been set up here in the past, because there are little stores around it and the ground is really flat and has lots of pretty trees.
The Old Sessions House. The building is huge and is very pretty and has wonderful architecture.


No comments:

Post a Comment